Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Akira Monster Pacman AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Nice way to turn the tables on the ghosts. Next time make Pacman the Cloverfield monster and attack a whole city of ghosts! That'd be awesome, but it'd take you another year, or two, or three, or six, to make it. Oh well.

MFZ95's Retarded Movie MFZ95's Retarded Movie

This is hellas retarded.

Good Job.

MFZ95 responds:

I'm a Scat Man I'm a Scat Man

OMFG this is amazing

I can watch this every day and it doesn't get old. Godspeed, Strangeclock. Godspeed.

I think I'll watch it again...

Dante's Inferno: Canto I Dante's Inferno: Canto I

Keep going

I'd love to see the entire Dante's Inferno. Use up your sick days at work.

Go all the way until Dante has to climb up Satan's nasty frozen legs to the other end of the earth. Instead of Purgatory maybe Dante can just go home, or something.

Nice vision, finish the Inferno.

BLOBS v 1.1 BLOBS v 1.1

Minimalist but effective

You need more self-confidence. This flash has decent animation, enough to convey movement and emotion. Just make your next flashes meet the same quality or better than this one and you'll do fine.

btw, does every fight sequence need heavy metal? I'm sick of heavy metal. Why not some punk rock or orchestral music? I got burned out on metal...

Akitta responds:

I'll remember that, thanks for the idea!

The Necromancer The Necromancer

That's some fucked up black humor

That was dark. I actually felt a little sympathy for the characters before Pico blew them away. Bravo!

SardonicSamurai responds:

Yeah, I was hoping people would get surprised. I always watched those cheesy christmas/ halloween specials where the total asshole gets rewarded in the end. So I decided to kill everyone instead =D
(Except Pico, because he kicks ass)

Way Too Good Way Too Good

Very Creative

Who animates a piece of wood? Only on Newgrounds.

Good choice in music. Not a bunch of power metal noise like most flash uses. The idea is really far out and the enviroments are highly stylized. Easy on the eyes. And the ending, what the hell was that? Sensory overload, cannot compute.

Good job. I'd like to see what other crazy ideas you can think of.

Space Cinema Space Cinema

Bah, you could've done better than this.

What about an interactive movie or something similar? This is boring and unamusing. Try to make something FUN! Not UNINSPIRED!

This flash is a bad idea not getting any better.

Paradox responds:

I couldn't be assed to learn BitmapData, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either.

ShoBizNewsyNews #6 ShoBizNewsyNews #6

Yay! A decent replacement to Nobody Likes Onions

Fast paced one-two punch humor about Hollywood. Awesome.

So, are you animating only select episodes, or do you really plan on making this a weekly commitment, because I'm still not completely over Beebo breaking his promise (Godfart666, you bastard, you stopped after, what, 3 weeks? For shame!). You really think of Hollywood jokes all week and animate them? That sounds hard...

Well, if you can keep it up, keep going, cuz this is great!

The-WalrusZ responds:

It's weekly. I promise!

Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

All hail Joe and his penguin-like grace!

You are the best, and a pioneer of Flash animation. This flash had me crying from laughter when I first saw it (which was actually on your website, but who cares?). Keep makin' flash! I swear I'm gonna buy that DVD too, 'cause you've earned it.

Anyone who scores this movie under a 6 deserves to be marked as "not helpful" or "abusive" (depending on context, of course), because that is the Tao of the Church of Joe. Amen.